We are a vertically integrated LED display company – and as such we offer a great variety of job openings across multiple disciplines.
SiliconCore is always seeking talented and innovative individuals to join our elite technology group. To continue to lead the development of LED display technology, we aim to bring a multi-disciplinary team together under one roof to inspire and be inspired.
If you have the drive and talent to help us develop the ultimate digital display, please do contact us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Executive Sales Manager
SiliconCore is an award-winning Silicon Valley based LED Display designer and manufacturer. The company is at the cutting edge of display innovation, launching patented technologies which maintain its position leading the market worldwide for ultra-fine pixel pitch displays from .95mm through to 5.2mm.
SiliconCore specializes in large scale display solutions for close proximity viewing applications ideal for corporate lobbies, broadcast studios, command and control centres, auditoriums and collaboration suites.
- Operate in a consultative sales manner, cultivating new sales opportunities alongside our partners by being a active member of the IT and AV market in the region.
- Manage client projects from initial enquiry through to system hand over and ongoing service.
- Manage the specification process of a sale including bracketry, accessories and systems ensuring a consultative sale.
- Develop relationships and understand the whole ecosystem of dealers and consultant in the industry to promote SiliconCore products.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure smooth communication with all departments at SiliconCore.
- Monitor and communicate critical market and competition information to the Marketing and Product Development teams to enable them better plan and deliver new products tailored for success in assigned territory.
- Take an active role in managing the client through the installation and handover process to provide excellent customer experiences.
- Multiple years of consultative selling experience in IT / audio / visual or similar industry.
- Experience selling to enterprise and corporate clients or operating at a CIO level within the workplace.
- Experience working with integrators, the channel, content or broadcast houses or consultants.
- A knowledgeable by approachable demeanour to develop trust and a lasting rapport with customers.
- Ability to learn, communicate and evaluate the technical aspects of SiliconCore products against the customer’s needs in order to influence the sale.
- Ability to manage the expectations of clients and liaise throughout the SiliconCore business units as required.
- The flexibility to work in a market of rapid change with a brand leading that change.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
- Resident in the Nordic countries.
Is this you?
If so, please write a short cover letter detailing why you think you are right for the position and attach an up-to-date CV listing relevant experience in an email to: email@example.com