Common Cathode Technology
2 day Course Details
• Designed for: Installers, system integrators, service technicians.
• The course covers:
– LEDVision orientation.
– Cabinet orientation, including all internal and external components.
– Power, data, video and USB subsystems.
– XYZ module adjustments.
– Troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Component replacement and module calibration.
• Learn to:
– Understand the functions and capabilities of each cabinet and subsystem.
– Understand how SiliconCore LED screens are configured.
– Understand how the LED Vision program functions.
– Perform troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Replace components and calibrate cabinets.
• Full Certification:
Students successfully completing the exam with a passing score of 80% will be awarded the designation of “SiliconCore Certified Systems Technician.”
Students can elect to take the course without certification, upon which they will be awarded a “Certificate of Completion.”
• Venue: On site at SiliconCore headquarters, Milpitas, California.
• Class size: Maximum 12.
• Materials required: Laptop.
Upcoming Training Class Dates
Please email email@example.com for the next scheduled training dates.
- September 18-19
- November 13-14
To enroll, or for additional information, please contact: