SILICONCORE ANNOUNCES PRODUCT TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR Q2 2018
SiliconCore has announced new training dates for 2018. Offering customers, installers, system integrators, service technicians and industry consultants comprehensive and in-depth training across SiliconCore’s full range of services.
The new schedule of classes covers installation, setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, service and calibration for both front and rear service cabinets. Each course emphasizes “hands-on” experience with all aspects of SiliconCore products.
SiliconCore’s 2018 training schedule begins with the following dates:
- February 21 – 22
- April 18 – 19
- June 20 – 21
For full course details and requirements, please see the summary below:
- Primary Audience: Installers, system integrators, service technicians.
• Venue: On site at SiliconCore headquarters, Milpitas, California.
- LEDVision orientation.
• Cabinet orientation, including all internal and external components.
• Power, data, video and USB subsystems.
• XYZ module adjustments.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Component replacement and module calibration.
At the conclusion of class, students will be able to:
• Understand the functions and capabilities of each cabinet and subsystem.
• Understand how SiliconCore LED screens are configured.
• Understand how the LEDVision program functions.
• Perform troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Replace components and calibrate cabinets.
- Length: 2 days.
• Class size: Maximum 12.
• Materials required: Laptop.
• Certification: Yes
• Students successfully completing the exam with a passing score of 80% will be awarded the designation of “SiliconCore Certified Systems Technician.”
• Students can elect to take the course without certification, upon which they will be awarded a “Certificate of Completion.”
To enroll, or for additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org